Your Ad Here
0 Plus Temp Mail Service 777 Store Service

2011年4月15日 星期五

How a bamboo tree showed me how to build Muscle!


It all started when I got a bamboo given to me as a birthday present a few years ago. I know this as your thought, "Wade, bamboo hell should with muscle building?". Bear with just me here and I will explain.

My friend who gave him too me (it is now my girlfriend, but it is another story), told me all I had to do was placed bamboo in water and it would increase. I was wrong to believe that it, but "hey, what made I know on the plants."

Finally in short, this plant shortly began to fascinate me. Every day I would come home and shows that this small stick in the mud became larger and more environmentally friendly. New leaves begin to grow on it, and after only a month, it was at least twice as big as when I first got it. The freaky part was that there was absolutely nothing other than the water in the vase.

Now, I am not a biologist of the plant, but I know what I see just from my eyes and I watched how this plant did not do soil, no protein, nothing of any kept growing and growing. The tree little being appeared right of thin air!

Then it struck me, as a ton of bricks.

This is not the thin air in the plant growth. It is the AIR!

You see, we believe that the air like oxygen, but in fact, oxygen is only a small component of air. The largest component of what we call air is nitrogen. This is the right nitrogen.

What they put in the ground to increase growth plants? Nitrogen.

What measuring sticks ketosis in urinalysis? Nitrogen.

What determines if you are winning muscle or muscle loss?

I bet you guessed it… Nitrogen.

In fact, these sticks of little doctor sticks in your measurement of urine the amount of the retention of nitrogen in your body and if your diet too protein, your urine starts to feel because you too have protein non-digested in your systemwhich is outward in your urine. This throws off the coast of Biochemistry delicate body, because the contribution of the high protein content is the original lose you too much muscle, gain step.

Now that little bamboo did need little water and some air and BINGO it increased like crazy. In fact, after a few months, I had to change the pot, so I returned to the store where it comes and the owner had some suggestions for me.

He said it was true, the plant could grow on the water and air, it would work even better if I give him the "food right."

I said: "agreement which is good food"?

I said to myself. "If this plant shortly could grow in the air and fair water, what would happen if it was really"eating "?".

I confess to you that my mind has a tangent then little that I imagined this tree giant bamboo through the roof of my condo and the shock of my neighbors above me as my small tree explode across the floor of their apartment. Voice of the owner quickly aligned me back on the present as he showed me a special type of rocks to put in the pot.

Rocks! "How the plant gets food rocks."

"While" explains the owner, "the rocks contain all kinds of essential minerals." Minerals are essential for the transmission of electrical signals within the plant. Minerals are also essential to improve the thickness and the health of the plant as it grows.

"OK, I follow you.". I knew that the minerals inside the human bloodstream also performs a similar function, controlling PH levels within the body. In fact, blood plasma is very similar to the Green liquid called chlorophyll, which feeds the plant with nutrients for plant growth.

The owner has smiled, "Yes, this small bag should be." Come back about a year as your plant will probably catch up with the small pot and you need more.

I thought: "hey maybe this fancy on the soles of bamboo exploding through the word of my neighbors above me is a fantasy after all".

So, I took home the rocks and the pot again, my small bamboo tree indoors and paid a few water filtered into the pot. Hey, I would not put the dirty tap water in my body, so I will not put this crap in the body of my little green friend either.

"hmmm," this plant little growth was having an effect on my sensitivity. Perhaps I am becoming a real gardener. "Okay, I Don ' t think Martha Stewart a worry right now, but it is certain that fun growing something". In addition, this plant little has taught me how growth occurs actually.

You see the growth of your body is regulated by a large number of factors, but here's the kicker. It is not the amount of protein your diet makes you grow up, is how much you are absorbent!

If your training is on the runway, your shipment already signals your muscles grow. All you need now that it's in a positive balance of nitrogen. So you to do this, you must first enough protein, to get your minerals, then enough minerals for your protein.

BUT…

So you muscles to get the protein and other nutrients, you need to absorb what we eat the digestive track. Enzymes control the amount of protein and other nutrients you absorb. It is logical that a person put several Enzymes in your body.

Now each physician, biochemist and Expert of the protein must specify that the body makes you digestive Enzymes. This is absolutely true. What they do say, is that Mr. Howell the author of one of the greatest books on health "Enzyme Nutrition", proved more than 40 years ago that the human population has been massively deficient in Enzymes.

In fact, he suggested that it would lead to all sorts of metabolic, genetic and behavioral dysfunction in future populations. I suggest for those interested in search a copy of the book because it will affect your idea on what you think you know the nutrition.

Finally brief return at my story.

I looked back my tree now large enough bamboo. You will see this small tree. He never buys magazines, mineral, water or food. Just by his presence and beauty she inspires me to help him.

I water readily, the universe gives him all the air he wants and it just keeps growing. When he gets to big, I just move to a larger pot, with more food and space more to grow.

Life is very simple, as is training to get big.

Funny it took me 20 years to discover something a little bamboo is known by its very nature. We can learn the plant little much to get BIG.








Wade mcnutt is a natural Bodybuilding National Champion and a Champion of the world IFBB Mr. universe. It combines the secrets of the masters of Eastern Yoga, scientist, building muscle to produce a revolutionary new health system, called Freaky Big of course, to learn more about http://www.freakybignatural.com


沒有留言:

張貼留言